The International Cycling Union manages and develops world cycling and
represents the interests of National Federations from 170 countries. It is
based in Aigle at the World Cycling Centre. Disciplines include Road,
Track, Mountain Bike, BMX, Paracycling, Cyclo-Cross, Trials and Indoor
The UCI is looking to recruit a Sponsors Coordinator for its Marketing
and Events Department.
The Sponsors Coordinator is a highly important role, responsible for
developing and maintaining excellent relationships with the various
principal partners/sponsors for whom you are the main contact.
Your tasks are to:
- Follow up files and signage implementation for each partner/sponsor
- Prepare marketing tables for each partner/sponsor as well as for each
event (World Championships, World Cups)
- Prepare and follow through, with each Organising Committee, the
marketing/commercial aspect of the World Championships and implement this
during the events
- Draw up and update organisation guides in collaboration with the Event
Coordinator of the relevant discipline
- Prepare the marketing & commercial section of the post-event
- Devise « pampering » programmes for principal partners
- Analyse and develop different projects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Several years’ experience in sponsoring
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the sports marketing world and of
- Sense of creativity and initiative in devising individualised projects
- Excellent spoken and written English and good knowledge of French.
Italian or Spanish would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in cycling
- Thorough, with a good sense of organisation and priorities
- Proactive and able to cope with stress
- Flexible, available to travel and work weekends
- Accurate and attentive to details.
Start date: immediately
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to make the most of your
qualities and enrich your skills in a modern and pleasant working
environment, in a dynamic and motivating atmosphere.
If you are interested in this post and your profile matches the
description, please apply via the Apply Now button below, including a
supporting letter, CV and any employment and