- Provide commercial legal support to the licensing manager pertaining to
marketing related matters.
- Work closely with colleagues in the legal team to draft and negotiate
Training and Competences
- University law degree or equivalent.
- Qualified lawyer admitted to practice law in his/her jurisdiction
(combination of civil and common law experience is a plus)
- At least 1 year experience as a commercial lawyer (preferably in a
sports related environment, a business law firm or multi-national
- Excellent drafting skills in English (drafting skills in French would
be an asset).
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Able to work analytically, rationally and quickly, able to prioritize
and work on several projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of non-patent international IP law.
- At ease with usual office equipment and internet.
- Ability to travel upon request.
Behaviour and Attitude
- Discretion and loyalty
- Positive and open-minded attitude
- Diplomacy and flexibility
- At ease in multicultural environments.
- Ability to handle stress
- High sense of achievement and discretion coupled with strong work
- Enthusiastic, team player, highly adaptable, responsive and helpful
All applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button below.