Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Nitro Circus Live is an international
sports and entertainment company with 10 years experience within the world
of action sports. They are the official producers, promoters and
rights-holder of the global phenomenon Nitro Circus Live, which played to
record breaking crowds across Australia and New Zealand in 2010/2011.
The Nitro Circus Live brand has quickly established itself as a dominant
player in action sports, with unique and exciting content generated by the
talents of superstars including Travis Pastrana. The tour is on an
aggressive growth curve and will hold up to 65 shows in the next 12 months
across Australia, NZ, UK, Europe and the USA. The PR Manager of Nitro
Circus Live will play a critical role in the commercial success of the
business by driving awareness and publicity for the tours.
The successful candidate will be willing to travel extensively. This
'hands-on' role, while focussed on PR, will require you to contribute
across the business as part of tight-knit management team. Innovative and
creative you will constantly strive to create new opportunity for the
business through creative PR and publicity ideas.
Responsibilities will vary but include:
- Direct report to managing director on all PR activity, industry trends
and related coverage
- Creating and executing PR, media relations, event and stunt plans for
all local tours
- Overseeing international tours working with local PR companies
- Writing copy for all media releases;
- Lead all local PR and tour PR for Nitro Circus Live.
- Assist the Managing Director in managing international promoters and
- Managing and delivering all company news and announcements including
- Constantly looking at new ways to engage targeted media or news sources
- Lead the social media marketing team responsible for all facebook,
twitter and youtube content and strategies
- Building relationships with TV networks, newspapers, and online with
the aim of gaining ongoing exposure for products and brands.
- Planning, organising and implementing PR stunts.
Skills and Experience Required
Nitro Circus demands a high achiever with proven sports or entertainment
event PR experience, with well established media connections on all
platforms. . You will be a fan of or have an appreciation of action sports,
and understand youth brands. With a strong media network you will also be
willing and able to market and 'sell' media opportunities and publicity
ideas. You must also be able to think strategically to constantly gain new
opportunities for exposure.
Click on Apply Now to submit your application. Please ensure you include
details of your current remuneration. For a confidential discussion about
the role, please contact Jonathan Harris on +61 2 9006 1160
Nitro Circus are unable to Sponsor non-Australian citizens.
Full working rights in Australia are essential.